Please feel welcome in the oldest family hotel in the Netherlands. From tavern and adjoining brewery in 1662 to Hotel Wesseling in 2017: we proudly present you over 350 years of hospitality experience at de Brink 26 in Dwingeloo.
To honour these years of experience and hospitality we created our 1662 package. It includes:
- Two nights including breakfast;
- Both days a cup of coffee or tea with a local delicacy;
- Either a sandwich lunch with coffee or tea, glass of fresh orange juice or milk - Or a packed lunch to go;
- two (alcoholic) drinks with savoury bites;
- two 3-course dinners with two drinks (house wine, draft beer or soft drink) and a cup of coffee;
- twice a nightcap and snack (at the bar, Dutch assortment);
- free use of Wifi, walking and cycling routes.
From € 175.00 per person